I just had an epic weekend to celebrate my best friend’s 36th year of life. Vegas is exactly what you think of it; a 24 hour entertainment town that has something for everybody. More sparkle and flash than buttoned up and conservative. Your lungs burn from the cigarette smoke and pollution, yet you feel awake from the extra oxygen being pumped into the casino. If you have a low tolerance to nonsense than this is not the place for you.
- Plan to spend a ridiculous amount on normal every day necessities, like food and transportation.
- Stay hydrated with water. The desert will dry you out.
- Get in touch with a VIP host to get into the clubs easier – you can find them on social media or they will find you inside the casino.
- Find out which clubs your favorite music entertainers are playing at and then prioritize and figure out the most cost efficient way to make the most out of it – i.e table service vs VIP entry only.
- Keep an open mind! People don’t act how they would in their home town, so it will be less stressful to just go with the flow.
- Be responsible for yourself! The saying “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas”, is not always true.